Sunday, August 14, 2016

Response to The Right To Your Opinion and the Laughing Heart

The readings given to us I found very eye opening. As I was reading I realized I never really thought if things that way. I always saw the world in a basic way such as "you can't do this or you can't do that". I found it was important to know your rights when you wanna do something. Just as knowing your rights when stating your own opinion. No one has a right to tell you your opinion is wrong, but it is their right to give evidence to support their opinion. I also noticed in the reading that when you learn about your rights, there is more to it than what is being presented. Knowing this, I now realize it  is good to research well before you take action in something you want to do. Reading The Laughing Heart I found it very inspirational. It made me think about how much we need to enjoy life because day by day we avoid death and the darkness. I really liked this poem because it was saying take the chances given to you and don't hold back. It's like a gift, even if you don't like it, you have to give it time and give it a chance sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment